Hungry Like the Wolf

Hej, Joel W.  The Duran caught my eye in your post.  Nice music picks.
Give me "Wild Boys" anyday over meaningless drivel like "Latter Days".
Hahaha.  (Insert sarcasm symbol here)  I really do like Duran, BTW.
Just spent TONS of cash on new stuff (including my first D2 minidisc -
how 90s!).

 .............I dig old D2 also.... but you know... and don't laugh... i
was introduced to thier covers album "Thank You" and it's really good.
Spanning the gamut form "Crystal Ship" to "911  is a Joke"   it's quirky
but i like it.

"Zooropa" the track is one of my favorite U2 songs, amazingly nice three
sectioned song, and great transitions.  The lyric of "Wanderer" gets a
thumbs up as well.

............." I stopped inside a Church house where the citizens like to
sit.. they say they want the Kingdom, but they don't want God in it"
I think Zooropa is far superior to "Pop".... i don't know.. Pop seemed
too one dimensional.. in comparison to Zooropa... it's like they took a
step back.. i consider "Passengers" to be more like what I expected in a
new U2 album.  just my opinion, though....