Hmm.

Dammit, jg, that joke IS the one.  It's funnier aloud though...

Regarding Conan and 6pntr, morning shows are way more subject to current
news, etc, and guest appearances more fragile than late night things.
I'd imagine they'll be there.

Reading the lyric to Falling again...  It's better than I'd remembered.
Bleak tune and tempo though make me eject the CD every time though.

I listened to Besides straight through last night (quite a feat for my
short-attention-spanned brain).  I want new OtR.  It's been almost 3
years since any proper album.

Bruce