Fight the Power!

Layner...... De La Soul is Dead and PE rules!!!  That's the album I
forgot on my list... "Fear of a Black Planet"  genius album!!! i'm
totally serious.

I see i'm not the only one on the list desperately seeking old Violets
albums.  For anyone interested you can get "Chosen" at RadRockers online
for $30.00.  a little steep, i know... but it's very rare and very out of
print.  Strength.... even more rare... you can order it on cassette
still, i think... CD.... hope you find some nice.. wonderful, unselfish
person to sell you theirs :)   I've heard bits and pieces of "Plastic and
Elastic"   very different... ummm...  i actually have no right to review
it because i haven't heard it all...

Layner... back to you.... bringing up CStone '95 Chain show was
painful...   i was there.. but i was not at the show...  i had the
delusion that i had seen them before..  i could see them again.... so i
.. went... to ... a  .... blamed show.. (embarassed, shameful look).  my
wife reminds me constatnly how GREAT the Prayer Chain was.. and i
remember how MUCH the blamed SUCKED!!!!!  so.. anyway... it's a touchy
issue.

anyone interested in The Lassie Foundation??? their new album "Pacifico"
is available @www.rollanet.org/~johnston/

i have no otr to say today... maybe tomorrow.....

does anyone remeber the movie "North Shore"?

bye

PEACE HOPE LOVE JESUS CHRIST

joey

p.s.  violet burning "demonstrates plastic and elastic" is available via
true tunes or thevioletburning.com