Nields in Indy(no OTR)

Nields fans,
     Since some of you have posted about the band, I thought
I'd pass this on.  Nields are playing tonight at the Rehearsal Studio
in Indianapolis tonight.  Tix are $12 at the door.  Doors open at 6pm,
show at 8pm.  Info line is 317-308-6580, address is 3150 S. Keystone
Ave., just off the I-65/Keystone exit.  The local free newpaper, Nuvo,
has an interview with the band as well as the lyrics to 'Jennifer Falling
Down'.  Those fans in the area that can't pick up one of these might
find the interview at www.nuvo-online.com.  The joint doesn't publicize
very well, I only learned of the show after seeing the article, so I
figured
I'd mention it here seeing as how some of you are fans

     Talk here has me interested so I'll probably go.  If anyone
needs directions, I can give you directions to the exit, after that, you're
on your own.  I will be as well since I've never been there.

FYI,
AaronB