Fwd: It all fits together. . .

matt wrote:

> We are all connected. . .
>
> Megan knows Alice Rouse.  Alice knows Randy Dillenger from a band
called
> Urchin where he played guitar and she sang.  Randy had previously
played
> bass in that "fun crew"  jLp which played at the coffee house Bink
ran
> and Megan attended.  Randy and Alice know me from Urchin where I
played
> drums.  I "know" Megan and Bink from this list, and Bink now knows he
> has met Megan.  This is a fun game!  Dare I say--It's a small world.

and i'd just like to extend this statement by adding my emphatic plug
for "six degrees of separation" (the movie) aka "yes, will smith _can_
act"...it's a great film starring stockard channing and donald
sutherland (channing won the tony for the theatre version)...it's all
about how we're all connected by six or less people...connected to
everyone on the planet...plus, this theory has evolved into a
wonderful little game for movie buffs called "six degrees of kevin
bacon"...you can find it on the internet...

megan.