Re: i suppose i should get involved

Joel D Weir wrote:

> Favorite bands: The Beatles!!!!!!!!!  Starflyer 59,

Dang it. Forgot them as well.

> Prayer Chain(RIP),
> Seventy Sevens, Violet Burning (anybody got a CD copy of Strength or
> Chosen they'd like to sell:):):):):):)?),

Good luck, my brotha... ;)>  I've got 'em both, but you can't have 'em.

> Moby, OTR, Sunny Day Real
> Estate, Poor Old Lu (RIP), Mike Knott, Living Colour, The Clash, Johnny
> Cash, Duran Duran...........
>
> Favorite Albums: Abbey Road(Beatles), Mercury(Prayer Chain), OK
> Computer(Radiohead), Violet Burning (self-titled), Rocket and a
> Bomb(m.Knott), Sticks and Stones(77's), Zooropa(U2)

Good list, Joel. Heck, great list. Don't care much for _Zooropa_, though. Give me _The Joshua Tree_
or _Achtung Baby_ any day...

> Best Shows: Sunny Day @Metro in Chicago, Mike Knott@true tunes (remember
> this one Rick...classic!!!) , Poor old LU@cornerstone, any Starflyer
> show...  any OTR show!!..  77's@cornerstone

Which CSTone did you go to? My top show ever was probably the Chain in the 7Ball tent at CStone '95.
Absolutely transcendent.

> PEACE HOPE LOVE JESUS CHRIST!
>
>          joey

Nice sign-off. Mortal fan as well, I take it? :)>

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins