looking for inspiration...

okay, I am doing a little poll to help with my possible designs for this
listie tribute thing. so please as many people who can email me back with
your answers.

1) what is your favorite OtR song and WHY?
2) What is your favorite OtR CD and WHY?
3) what is the first thing you think about when you think of OtR?
4) What is one or two items (ex. guitar, restaraunt ;-), etc) that remind
you of OtR everytime you see them?

Thanks for answering! PLEASE PLEASE. as you know we artists are strange and
funny people! LOL And PLEASE keep in mind that this is strictly for my idea
sake!!!

Amy