Re: @ Re: @ REM (Dar fans, too)

---Dave Cousineau <davec at pads_com> wrote:

> And one more thing. IIRC, Ron Sexsmith's name came up on this list not
> too long ago. They cover his "Speaking with the Angel."

hey, can you give me a little insight on Ron Sexsmith? which would be
a good first album to get, etc.... at a show i performed a little
while ago, someone in the audience told me i reminded him of Ron
Sexsmith. i recieve this as a big compliment, seeing that those who
are familiar with him enjoy his music a great deal. i want to give him
a listen (by the sound of things i think i'll really like him) but i
don't know where to begin.

thanks!

bink