Re: Monk + more info.

Chris said:

>>Had fun at the Monk show.  Good seeing lots of ya (Shelly, Jeff (toast),
>>Scott U, Evan, Ron Brickley, Damian, Mr. Emery, Lisa W, Shannon, Carol,
>>Charlotte, I'm sure I'm forgetting some).
>Yes!  Lots of listies in attendance.   Add to the tally: the ever
>adorable Dawn Cozart (from Denver), and Josh from Binghamton.

Wow..ever adorable..*blush*

You know, I really should post more and lurk less, get to know more lovely
listies.  Chris was really cool (and quite adorable himself.)!  Maybe I'll
add that to my ever-growing list of New Year's Resolutions...

BTW, I completely enjoyed my very first Monk show - I'd highly recommend it
to anyone!!

Bye, Dawn

NP:  selections from Rent