Re: More OtR Poetry

>         While I agree with you that the band is definitely more distant
> from their fans now, I'm not sure that's the way they _like_ it.  Linford
> ponders a lot of this in the 3rd Northern Spy and if you read between the
> lines, you can tell he's not altogether happy with the way things are, but
> he also muses if the distance is neccessary.

Yes, I'll agree.  Linford mentions something happening that makes him
reconsider opening up as intimately to his fans as he has in the past.
As I said, there are probably many reasons for this distance--some we
know about, some we may never know about.

I hope the new record deal does alleviate some pressures from the band.
I don't think things are going to change overnight, but I'm still
hopeful.

peace,
mark