Re: monk show

Watching volcanos erupt, cemery at columbus_rr.com    said

>>I haven't heard anything, but if something's still going on, I'd be
>>interested....
>I'll be there waiting for ya, cutie.  ;-P

But waiting _where_, that's the question!  Kaldi's?  The Cincinnati
shakespeare
festival?  Mullanes, Carol's, or some elsewhere in the area (it's been a
while since I've been in that neck of the woods...)???

>>And as a side note - I saw the Sixpence None the Richer video on 120
>>minutes this weekend.  First radio airplay, now Matt Pinfield and MTV :-P
>I still haven't opened my SNtR promo I got at that Duran Duran guy
>concert.   Hmm...

How was that Duran Duran guy concert anyway?

Dawn

NP:  _The Edge of Christmas_  (I love "Fairytale of New York!!)