CJ Fan Newsletter

Not much in the Cowboy Junkies fan-club, but they at least mentioned
that Over the Rhine will be on tomorrow....(we hope, anyway...right?)

until then,

overit

-- BEGIN included message

CJfan Cowboy Junkies Fan Club - http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/7573/

Hello everybody!

Just a couple of reminders and info of some update:

1) As Seth mentioned in the forum, I would like to remind to check out CBS
This Morning tomorrow (Dec 16th) as Over The Rhine will be performing. For
those of you who still don't know it, OTR is the band who opened for
Cowboy Junkies during this North America leg of their tour.

2) I would also like to remind you that the $5.00 off promotion on your
purchase through my links at CDnow will end the day after tomorrow (Dec
17th). The discount applies when you spend $9.99 or more. This is very
good also for non-USA customers, as the service is fast (my last order was
with regular air mail but it took only one week from USA to Italy), as
many records are available in their European warehouse as well, and as
they immediately tell you how much your going to pay for shipment (not too
much). And cds in the USA are much cheaper than in Europe (about $23 here
in Italy!)...

3) I have updated the discography page (thanks to info from Frank), and
introduced thumbnails in the assorted stuff page (the one called "tabs,
savers..."). You can now download the full size version of the Christmas
card there.

4) Seth is currently in the process of updating his great page, give him a
couple of days and then pay a visit to him, it is worth it. I'd like in
this occasion to point out that our pages are not in competition at all,
and here confirm my thanks for his continuous efforts.
And I'm certainly not in competition with my friend Stephane either, who
has recently updated his nice Cowboy Junkies page with an article
published by the Toronto Sun.
Both links are available in my links page.

That's it. Take care!

Maurizio