Re: Article from CityBeat (Soundtrack)

Krystyn sent me the following:  (Krystyn, make sure that your reply-to
e-mail address matches what you wrote when you signed up for the list.
(eisllew at email_msn.com)

***********
> The group has another tie to Capitol as well: One of their songs
> will be featured on the label's soundtrack to the anticipated
> upcoming flick, "Killing Mrs. Tingle", another humorous spin on
> the slasher genre from the makers of "Scream".

A little OT, but I know that the basis for "Killing Mrs.. Tingle" was
from a script that Williamson wrote when he was younger, and was about
an actual teacher of his. :)

Ahhhhhhh, valediction. ;)

-Krystyn

P.S. Bruce, I am cc'ing this to you because I have never been able to
send email to the list, so if it doesn't appear, could you please
forward it along for me? Thanks. :)