Re: Article from CityBeat (Soundtrack)

> Three of their songs were used in the wacko '95
>  direct-to-video "Amanda and the Alien" (in which a young Bohemian
artist
>  falls in love with a human-eating alien)

*pray tell...how could i acquire this fine film?

*i'm sure many are wondering.

*love,
*curious sha

Sadly enough, I've actually seen this movie...my friend Dave's father
manages a Blockbuster, and we always rented stuff. One night it was
"Amanda & The Alien". I think Nicole Eggert was in it...it was
terrible,of course...and that's what makes it wonderful! hehe

jillian,who has had entirely too much coffee...