Falling (Death of a Coffeehouse)

This coffeehouse is closing down and has been a place I've met a
couple listies. =)  It's also where While Supplies Last plays Monday
nights, so their final EFX show will be this Monday from 8 - 11.  I'd
encourage everyone in the area to try to make it to the show.  I'll
be there, in the front, wearing a "hippie hat" and probably a Phish
shirt, jotting down the setlist as it happens.  Also, anyone
interested in expanding your musical spectrum and appreciating local
bands, please visit:
http://homepages.udayton.edu/~harrisvb/main.htm
And sign up for the mailing list because they'll have an "album" out
soon and if it's anything like their live performances, it will be
wonderful.  The site also has info, past setlists (including all the
crazy cover tunes) and MP3's...

Peace, Vic