Cincinnatti Inquiry

> All:
>
> If you haven't seen today's Cincinnati Enquirer, there's an article
> about OTR's december plans....

Hey Cincinnattians,

Not that you don't have anything to do, but if anyone is in a giving mood,
it would be so cool to see a transcript of that article on this list.

C'mon, someone has to be a great typist!  It would take all of 5 minutes.
Not all of us can get on the internet.

jnf <--- needing to get over himself...

> np:  Richard Thompson -- you?me?us?  (check this guy out!)

which do you prefer, nude or voltage enhanced?
by the way, I think I remember an email from ric in which he used the term
'voltage enhanced' to describe one of his upcoming shows...

Follow-Ups: References: