@@@ Re: Michael Wilson

Sorry to post this to the list, but since it is somewhat OtR related I'll
leave it in case anyone is interested.

This sounds really cool! I was at the Art Museum about 3 months ago and I
didn't see this exibit... Could you explain where in the building? I'm
assuming up on the second or thrird floor where they have the other
photography exibits, maybe near where they had those triped out rooms all
decorated?

You don't know how long it's been there our how long it will be around, do
you? About how many of his works are on exibit?

Thanks, sfor the info!

scott ulrich
(who will probably be going down to the art museum after exams are over in
2 weeks!)

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Andrew Sten wrote:

> I was at the Cincinnati Art Museum waiting for some people from one of
> my classes to show up and I saw a really cool exhibit.  They have a
> whole exhibit of Michael Wilson photographs(he's done all of OtR's
> photos if you didn't know).  There were some really cool ones including
> one of Karin, one of Ric, and one of the "Eve" album cover.  Also there
> were a lot of other musicians/bands up.  I didn't realize how good and
> well known a photographer he is.  Its a really cool exhibit if you can
> get down to the museum.
>
> Andy

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd

Follow-Ups: References: