Re: Michael Wilson

Andrew Sten wrote:

> I was at the Cincinnati Art Museum waiting for some people from one of
> my classes to show up and I saw a really cool exhibit.  They have a
> whole exhibit of Michael Wilson photographs(he's done all of OtR's
> photos if you didn't know).

Yeah! it is a REALLY cool exhibit... Michael is my uncle, I'm so proud
of that connection, because of him, Karin and Linford have been included
in our family Thanksgivings and Easters on occasion.  I should ask him
about the GDBD face painting...

> Also there were a lot of other musicians/bands up.

and my dad!

> I didn't realize how good and well known a photographer he is.

Oh, yes...

> Its a really cool exhibit if you can get down to the museum.

Go... i promise, you won't regret it. heh, a couple weeks ago, Michael
and his wife, Marilyn, picked Lyle Lovett and his girlfriend up in their
station wagon from his hotel and took them to see his exhibit...  If
it's good enough for Lyle, you have to enjoy it;
it's free on weekends!

ok... 48 more mails to go, from my original 226... what a long week.

later,
Leah