that rat thingy...

OncleBooboo wrote:
"'Jack's Valentine' and 'Latter Days' closed out the
set.  Karin did the vocals for "Jack's Valentine", which
was an interesting change."

you mean they don't call bruthas & sistas out of the audience
to sing it no mo'?  hmmmm, probably because some bad ass did that
a couple of months ago, rocked da house like a mo fo, and they
must figure it ain't evah gonna be topped so why bothah?  ha ha...

toasty wrote:
"A wooden scampering songs rat. The runner up prize was about four
inches long by two inches high by half an inch thick, the winner's
was about 50% bigger."

are you tryin' to say my ass was runner-up?  shiyyyyuuuuutttttt!
my rat was about fo' by two, but it still says "you da man" on it.
it don't say "you da man next to some othuh brutha out there
who's even mo' da man then you is."  sneaky little sons o' bitches,
ain't they?  ;>

word party people in da hayouse,

dug

...you don't have to watch 'dynasty' to have an attitude...

np:  prince, the hits 2