Re: coolest thing-a-ma-bob

> is going for them....hey, what's the coolest over the rhine
> thing-a-ma-bob that you own?

I've been very lucky in getting cool stuff.  I'm not sure I could pick
the coolest thing.

* "Patience" postcard set with all four signatures on front, and
   Ric did a little guitar graphic by his signature.

* "Eve" promo CD (IRS man) signed by Ric and Brian, after I had to
   bowl it out of them.  (Brian bowls like a girl -- just kidding)

* "21 Reasons to Pray for Snow" poster signed by 'em all

* "DNOTY" signed by all (but Ric) under jewel case.  Karin's line
   reads "Bruce, thanks for risking life and limb.  Karin"

* "Last Night" singles, cassette and 7"

* "Seahorse" compilation, with "Murder" including Karin's spoken
   word intro ("everything got real hot.  everything did, for some
   reason").

* Uncut "Eve" trading card sheet.  I love those freakin' cards.  It
  was like the coolness of Linford's writing combined with the
  sleekness and style of godknowswhat.

* Several Mid-period concert posters designed and distributed by
  Todd Kearby.  The train one is awesome.

Bruce