Re:

> is going for them....hey, what's the coolest over the rhine
> thing-a-ma-bob that you own?

I swiped a copy of the special menu from the listie get-together at
Kaldi's before Emery '95. It's just a sheet of paper with the rat on one
side.

I had the chicken burrito (for $6.50) which later on in the evening
contributed to me winning runner up in the first annual (and I guess
only at this point...) for "Most Intense Trip" award when the peppers
"hit" me at around three AM at a rest stop in Indiana.

I have no idea what the point behind that story was other than I guess my
rat reward prize is cooler than the menu.