Re: a few quick notes...

In a message dated 12/1/98 11:35:03 AM EST, cemery at iwaynet_net writes:

> SheepyFuzz at aol_com sez:
>  >(as i avoid doing the things i should be doing)
>
>  Procrastination, thy name is Sha.

i have about six hours to learn ten more lines of shakespeare's 14th sonnett,
and locate a song appropriate for this stupid audition. and lose 15 pounds.
grr.

>  >~you know, anyone who *does* want to discuss over the rhine in a
>  >religious/spiritual/christian context would be more than welcome over at
>  >rec.music.christian.
>
>  or talk.bizarre, or alt.religion.kibology.

i'm serious.

>  I think alt.music.pink-floyd is still my favorite, though.

for otr discussion?

>  For a real challenge,

...?

>  >~wasn't white-out/liquid paper invented by one of the monkee's mothers?
>
>  *shrug*   Would it be cooler if it was?

i did some research, and it's true. mike "wool hat" nesmith's mom bette
invented in back in the fifties, and sold it to gillette in '79. (i guess her
son wasn't raking in enough revenue?)

back to work,
sha

shauna annette laVoy{sheepyfuzz at aol_com}

[[we're all of us children in a vast kindergarden trying
to spell god's name with the wrong alphabet blocks.]]
****(tennessee williams, _suddenly last summer_)****