Re: reply to jessyka

Kendrickjd at aol_com wrote:

> oh, and amy, if you're reading this, check out the archives during the time
> where people freaked out about a story that our good buddy dug wrote. i was
> the one advocating free speech!  i still do, but i think we should try to
> speak privately unless it somehow relates to the band...  and again, the
> occasional non-related (because we *do* have other interests) post is fine
> (i sold an ani difranco ticket over the list), but i could see the recent
> religious post
> causing a snowball effect.  it's happened before.
> (sorry about all my parenthetical statemets!)
> jan

I know. I have seen them. I suppose my email was 2 fold. I hate the *fights* as
well... I will check out dug's post..(any idea (which* archive???) though the
thought kind of scares me! ;-) My email was pointing out that people will
continue to make posts like that no matter what we say and so those offended need
to press delete instead of commenting so we don't have huge discussions about it
(including liquid beef and gay dolls!) a way to fight off subjects that are
personal is not to answer them! (just a thought).. I suppose that I use
(parenthetical statements) as well! :-) and I totally agree with you by the way!
I just see it as a hopeless situation...

Amy