reply to jessyka

> I know that Jan is one who can deal with people spouting their beliefs...as
> she does so frequently.  I think it was the whole idea of a forwarded
> message to the list that she was upset about.
> *hugz and kisses*
> Jessyka

LOL  you know me well, don't you, jess?!?!  i don't care what anyone's
beliefs are.  i will be glad to discuss my beliefs any time, but not via the
list.  i wish everyone would keep the liquid beef and sex doll posts
private, too, but especially the religious ones since that has had a
tendency to cause major fights in the past.
oh, and amy, if you're reading this, check out the archives during the time
where people freaked out about a story that our good buddy dug wrote. i was
the one advocating free speech!  i still do, but i think we should try to
speak privately unless it somehow relates to the band...  and again, the
occasional non-related (because we *do* have other interests) post is fine
(i sold an ani difranco ticket over the list), but i could see the recent
religious post
causing a snowball effect.  it's happened before.
(sorry about all my parenthetical statemets!)
jan