Re: skies that fall

Chris Emery wrote:

> Dancing on a volcano, sheepfrogs at juno_com (ope s. yinger) said:
>
> >i guess i'm never gonna find out what the meaning of "The Seahore" is.
>
> d00d, you gotta figure out what it means to *you*.   That's all that
> really matters in the end.

in fact. it doesn't matter what others *really* think. Cause most of the
time once you have decided what it means
nothing anyone says can change that...  :-)

> >on a curious note: Why does scripture offend some of you? What if I typed
> >something from the Book of Mormon or from the Koran or some other
> >religious book. Would you be just as offended? Don't worry i don't want
> >to start sending a bunch of scripture into the mailing list! i just
> >thought it was a *cool* verse!
>
> I think it was your
> big-ass-scroll-down-for-ten-minutes-then-forward-this-to-all-your-fucking-friends-so-they'll-get-pissed-off-too
> thing that irritated people, not the scripture so much.

Chris, now I am beginning to see what you mean about being such a ... ;-)
[only teasing]

> Just keep in mind that a large population of the list doesn't really
> give a hoot about holy verses of any sort.

well, those are the people who you don't hear from in these types of
discussions..  LOL cause most of the
discussions cause they don't comment in genenral about it...

SO JAN ~ Kendrickjd at aol_com please correct me.. was it only the long
scrolly thing that bothered you or the content
as well???

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: