Re: the next c.d...

I hated Little Blue River the first 20 times, then last time I saw them
at Canal Street, Karin introduced the song.  I think I groaned, because
Mallory Kelley leaned back and said something like "just wait -- they've
improved it!" which was totally true.  The chord changes and singing of
Terri, Karin and Brian at the end made the version.

That said, I wouldn't mind that making an appearance.  But then I've
been waiting for the "Jig Newton" release for 4 years as well.

As far as the Seahore and FD, I think it's perfectly OK for them to put
new interpretations of old stuff on the next CD.  Peter Mulvey does it
to a dizzying degree; it's like cross pollination.  Of course I would
have to scratch the part of the new CD with Faithfully Dangerous out,
but that's just me.

Heck, I just don't want them to screw me over with bogus interpretations
like they did on GDBD(tHR).  Emery-san, back me up here...  :)  I
expressed personal displeasure re: "Latter Days" and "Seahorse" on these
very pages mere hours after the CD was released.

Roll me over the little blue river,
Bruce "Style"

PS I was gonna include the ASCII version of Karin's silhouette that
   I've been working on at the end of this e-mail.  At 12 pt on a 15"
   monitor, it stretches 57 screen lengths.  I knew Jan wouldn't
   approve, and neither would the Sheep.  :)

PPS Happy Turkey Day to all (us Americans anyway!) and to all a
    good night.