Re: Mixed Emotions

OK, so they get signed, they put out a CD.  The magical 7th full length
will probably be different since essentially no two of their CDs have
sounded alike.  The "glass half empty" people amongst us will cry
'sellout', the remainder will be happy with whatever (assuming it's not
bunk).

Hey, ya know what, in my feeble mind their CDs are sound sparse.  Some
loud, some quiet.  All 12 track sounding or less, though.  I mean, just
'cos Eve has loud guitars doesn't make it sound less full.  And just
'cos it's not full doesn't mean it's not good.

Bruce

"Late afternoon, the house it hot.
 I started, I jumped up.
 Everyone hates a bore.
 Everybody hates a drunk."  REM, "Sad Professor"

(who wholeheartedly recommends "Big Thing" to Chris Emery, wisely
considering his first Duran purchase.  Or "Rio".  Or "Liberty".  Hmm.
Avoid "Thank You")