slightly related but not really

Hey there...I know the CS Lewis thread is long gone,and I am not trying
to start another one! But we all know that TWHF was in fact, NOT named
after the book. Well,I found a song that actually is inspired by said
book! Anyone know that song "75 Grains Of Sand" by Sarah Masen? Well
that song is inspired and drawn from CS Lewis' "Til We Have Faces". Just
thought I'd share...

Oh and one more famous fan! Ali Ogren from the new band Clear (I love
them!!!) cites OtR as her favorite band. Things like this make silly
little jilly happy. :)

~jillian~