Re: Monk Christmas show?

Here's the situation...

I'm happy that OtR has this free recording thing going on, sounds good.
Not sure if it was necesary to press delete on an entire Christmas tour,
but I don't know the details. I agree with whoever was surprised that the
band wouldn't want a record label to hear them at a killer show with
thousands of fans (?).

I have absolutely no idea what record label is checking them out, not a
clue... Mersey Beat perhaps?  haha, just kidding.

I'm am ALL there for a monk Christmas show, and I will bring a few people.
Definite.
I'll also give some money to Brian's cat if Chris will send me his address
again.

Peace,
scott

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd