Monk Christmas show?

Hey, gang!

Yesterday, I surreptitiously forwarded Bruce's suggestion that Monk
take over the Emery shows to Ric to see what his reaction would be.  I
think he was mainly amused at the idea of playing the Emery - he said
he didn't think he could get the minimum of 800 people to show.
What he *did* suggest was that I take a survey to see what the general
fan reaction to a Monk Christmas Show would be.

Here's his suggestion:
Monk @ York Street Cafe in Newport, KY
$10 tickets
All ages
Two sets with some Christmas music

He said if there's sufficient interest, they could do something
special similar to the old rhinelander thing.

So, now's your chance to get *some* kind of Christmas Rhinelander
gathering/show this year.   Please discuss it here on the list, and if
you *really* want it to happen, email me your vote with the subject
header: "Monk rocks my world" or "I wanna see MONK!"

Thanks for your time.   Let's make this happen!
--
NP: Genesis - _Trespass_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery