Re: Austin

"Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> sez:
>Welp, when ya post, you make it count...

Don't I always?  ;-)

>Karin sang Jack's Valentine?  That WOULD make it worth a ticket.  I was
>musing to myself that last year they couldn't fill the Emery either
>night with Jane Siberry, how could they do it this year alone?  So it
>makes sense to have one night.

Who said they're alone?   They could PACK THE HOUSE if binkmeister was
opening!

Everyone remember to email otrhine at aol_com and ask if they have
considered having Rick Callender open for them.   And then email
binkmeisterrick at juno_com and buy his CD.   It's that good.

>New album?!  Did you ask any more information!?!  Label, producer,
>etc.??  What the heck good are ya if you don't get the whole story!?
>(Not to tease ya, we slather over anything we can get).

Bruce slathers over just about anything these days.
--
NP: Over The Rhine - _Eve_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery