Re: Austin

"T.C. Turner" <japhy at mail_utexas.edu> sez:
>dear all,
>   what exactly is monk?? i have never heard of them. and what do they have
>to do with over the rhine?? do they have a cd out?

Monk is the group formed by original OTR guitarist and extremely
talented man, Ric Hordinski.   Since a lot of us feel that the fire
left Over The Rhine when he left, we follow Monk, which showcases his
talents even more than OTR did.

Monk has two CDs:
_Quiver_ and _Hush_

_Hush_ is all instrumental, very ambient - think Eno meets Future
Sound Of London or something like that.   Only cooler.
--
NP: Over The Rhine - _Eve_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery