I heard a Rumor

[reads outrageous rumor about self on digest]

What the...?  Like she wishes...

I don't know where Chris Emery gets his info, but I wouldn't trust him
as far as I could throw him (he ain't all that light, and I throw like a
girl.  Oops, now everyone will think I'm sexist.  I'm not. Really.  Ask
any of the other regular Hooter's patrons).

It's ridiculous how these vicious rumors get started.  I mean, one
45-minute makeout session at a monk show, and then you're dubbed "an
item" by the town crier.

Disgusted,

Damian
thegeniusiwas at hotmail_com