Re: @@@ Billy

"Jillian Tully" <waytogojane at hotmail_com> sez:
>OK OK here I go...I never made up the doll...his schtick is to be gay.
>That's what's on the packaging. It says something about him being the
>"first openly gay doll". He doesn't look much different than Ken to me.
>But that's the whole marketing thing,is that here is a gay doll. They
>just wanted to fascinate a few people and make money. I don't know. :)

What on earth are you talking about?

Who cares about the sexual orientation of inanimate objects?

I've got this X-rated tetris game at home, and you clear out levels by
hooking up a naked dude with a naked chick and hooking up the right
parts in the right places.   What irritates me is that if the game
allowed homosexual connections, I'd get much better scores.

NP: King Crimson - _Discipline_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
I doubt, therefore I might be.

Follow-Ups: References: