Re: Alanis bashing

I think Alanis bashing is justifiable.  I have no problem with her being
famous (that would just be stupid).  What I *do* have a problem with is her
emphatically annoying vocals (which just grate on my nerves), and her
"bad-girl" posturing (which is tiresome after a couple of minutes, and
downright aggravating after several months).  Too bad, too, because the
lyrics to her new single are very good.

There's my .02, FWIW.

Paul Christian Glenn  |  "Life without music would be an
cirhsein at top_net      |  intolerable insult."
www.top.net/x-real    |                   - Edward Abbey