Your vanilla ice burns me...like widgets, Mitches and lesbians.

Jillian noted:
>Yikes! This dude from the local radio station told me Vanilla Ice's new
>album is actually PUNK!!! What's up with that? :) I am scared...and I'm
>PISSED OFF because I'm not going to see Sixpence tonight!!! ACK!

Then Chris chimed in:
>I listened to the Vanilla Ice interview on Howard Stern last week.
>Sounds like his new album might actually be cool.   If it's not, I
>still have my mp3 of 'Ice Ice Baby'.   That one will *always* be cool.

heard the new vanilla ice...post-industrial white rap ala 311 meets rage
against the machine with a side order of ministry...draw your own
conclusions.

gotta go...late for cruisin' in my 5 point 0
Ben

np:  REM - Up

insert witty signature file here