Re: @@@ Re: Your fire burns me...like widgets, Mitches and lesbians.

"Jillian Tully" <waytogojane at hotmail_com> sez:
>Yikes! This dude from the local radio station told me Vanilla Ice's new
>album is actually PUNK!!! What's up with that? :) I am scared...and I'm
>PISSED OFF because I'm not going to see Sixpence tonight!!! ACK!

I listened to the Vanilla Ice interview on Howard Stern last week.
Sounds like his new album might actually be cool.   If it's not, I
still have my mp3 of 'Ice Ice Baby'.   That one will *always* be cool.

>~jillian~ (Who watches "Joy of Painting" with Bob Ross religiously)

Religiously is the only way you *can* watch it.

I've got your happy little tree, afro-boy!

NP Jean Michael Jarre _Oxygene_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

Follow-Ups: References: