Re: @ Sixpence/Terroristen no otr

SheepyFuzz at aol_com wrote:

> layne perterson wrote (of my little sixpencies) (or is it Six Pencies for the
> especially stupid?)

What are you trying to say here, Sha? You callin' me stupid? ;)>

> > Pretty good song. The rest of the CD is just as good. All three (or four,
> > if you count their ep) are really good.
>
> or five if you count _the original demos_.
> which i do.

True. I would too if I could ever, you know, locate it.

> love,
> sha
> (looking forward to seeing sixpence the fourth of novermbre, at a club that
> hosted vanilla ice just a week or two ago.)

You've seen them before, right?

> oh, and by the way...is it kosher for me to just send mail to the list, and
> not copies to various other parties? i don't mind getting two copies of stuff
> in my mailbox (it makes me feel popular?) but i would think that others would.

I generally send to the list and to the sender. But to whomever that doesn't work
for, I'm certainly willing to only send to the list...

np: Elliott Smith - _XO_

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins