Re: Purely curious...

"Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> sez:
>> What is the difference between the shows? I mean, why is one only
>> for 21 and up? Cause of the time or what? Any particular reason?
>> I have always been curious about these 21 and up shows...
>
>To be honest, Karin doesn't feel completely comfortable with doing the
>stripping and pole dancing that's almost mandatory with the 21+ shows.
>We've been trying to persuade her into feeling otherwise, but it still
>hasn't happened.  We'll keep you posted.

You know, I *still* can't believe I went through $200 in ten dollar
bills to Karin's thong at that Dayton show earlier this year.

But, hey...you gotta support good indie music.

>When it's a confirmed 21+ show, she loves to coyly sing "Now you're my
>daddy" staring blankly at a different sicko with each line.

Hey.  *I* am her daddy.

>Bruce (who wishes Elmo or someone else would've sent this)

Too late, Brucey.

NP: TStan's Pumpin' Techno Playlist
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

Follow-Ups: References: