Re: Purely curious...

> What is the difference between the shows? I mean, why is one only
> for 21 and up? Cause of the time or what? Any particular reason?
> I have always been curious about these 21 and up shows...

To be honest, Karin doesn't feel completely comfortable with doing the
stripping and pole dancing that's almost mandatory with the 21+ shows.
We've been trying to persuade her into feeling otherwise, but it still
hasn't happened.  We'll keep you posted.

When it's a confirmed 21+ show, she loves to coyly sing "Now you're my
daddy" staring blankly at a different sicko with each line.

Bruce (who wishes Elmo or someone else would've sent this)