Re: @ Sixpence/Terroristen

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 23:06:55 EDT Ysobelle at aol_com writes:

>In a message dated 10/22/98 10:53:11 AM, b_lachey at hotmail_com wrote:
>
>>They played 8 tracks, including two brand new that have not even been
>
>>recorded, and "There She Goes Again" by the La's.
>>
>Now, THERE'S an obscure one! G-d, I loved that song. Bought the album,
>even.
>But do I listen to it? Ever? Bink, it's right there next to your
>R.E.M. CD, I
>think....

LOL!  i know what you mean.  that's about the only song on the album i
remember.... funny thing is, i remember reading an interview with the
La's who stated that they thought their own album sounded like shit.
nothing like believing in yourself.....  now if we can only get Oasis to
admit they're shit....

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]