Sarah & Karin

I would have to disagree with "stealing"  I don't remember how long
OTR have been around, but I know that Sarah has been around for
awhile.  I don't think, in my opinion Sarah or Karin sound alike.
They do have similar ways of singing.  I tend to think Karin has more
breathy approach as well as a softer, less resonating voice as Sarah.
I think Sarah and Sinead O'Connor are more similar and if Sarah
imitates a style, it would be Sinead's style that she imitates.  I
don't think there is such a thing as stealing a style.  If you'd say
that, then ever grunge singer stole someone else's style, every soul
singer stole styles, etc.

I agree in which imitating someone's style is one of the best
compliments one can have.  I personally believe that Sarah is not
stealing Karin's style besides, people develop styles.  Have you ever
heard Sarah's very early stuff.  Its hard to tell its her.

Anyways, those are my points to that matter.

On a different note, who's all going to the Newport show in Columbus?

Thanks for listening,
Jeff