@ Sixpence/Terroristen

Yep, Christopher Garhardt Emery and I went to the hard-to-find Mekka
last evening and enjoyed Sixpence None the Richer.  CD101 gave out promo
cassettes with "Kiss Me" and two other edits on it, it got me home in a
happy bouncy mood.

It's rare when a band lives up to it's hype; Sixpence did that and more.
They played 8 tracks, including two brand new that have not even been
recorded, and "There She Goes Again" by the La's.

Terroristen was pretty fun, played lotsa hits from my youth, Rio,
Reflex, Planet Earth, Good Times, Some Like it Hot, Get it On, Hold Back
the Rain, Drowning Man, Sin of the City.  I was a happy camper, albeit a
pretty tired one.

Bruce