Re: Looking for Eve

Hehe, I have a "cd burner" or CD-R recorder, only I have to have a CD to
copy it to a CD, not Tape to CD. unrecorded on CDs only cost like a buck
something and you can fit at least 72 minutes in each.

insert cuz I can get the lyrics from some other listie. So like jg recorded
me a tape of about three songs off of each cd so i could get a taste of
what Over The Rhine was like, Eve and Till We Have Face's were my fav's, i
like the other ones but Eve's the one I'm shooting for right now. So all i
want is the songs I don't have, plus daddy untwisted (hehe, jg thanx for
that:-).

>Hahahaha!!!! Someone else who thinks Over the Rhine has a slight country
>element!!! Woohoo! I knew I could count on Aubrey...
Yes there is some country in their sound, not in everything, but it's
there:-) Saying they have some country content isn't bad...for those of you
that can't stand country in anything. I can stand it, and listen to it, and
even like it, but I'll never buy it.

<>< Aubrey <><