Re: Looking for Eve

I've seen posts of this kind before. I had the impression from an early
"Rhinelander" that when IRS became defunct, "Eve" went into limbo; out of
print I suppose, and possibly legally tied up in knots.

Does anyone know that to be the case or not. Is it a permanant situation?

Just supposing--and I'm not saying anyone's done this-- but just
supposing someone worked at a multimedia company and had the ability to
digitize an existing version of "Eve" and had access to a CD burner
whereby he made...I mean could make a copy for a friend who otherwise
couldn't get hold of one, would anyone be "insider" enough to know the
band's disposition toward that sort of humanitarian bootlegging?

Just curious.

-Ted