"there's a bathroom on the right"

file under:  misunderstood lyrics.

hi.  remember that i made my boss an OtR GDBD tape, and he initially didn't
like it?  well, he's coming around to see the light, evidently.   this
morning he asks me, "what's up with that Over the Rhine chick?"
me, puzzled look.
he, "she sings, 'i am Adam Ant's daughter'"
me, laughing.

after i made the subtle correction, he tells me that he's beginning to like
them, and that karin has a good voice.   i say, "now you can see why i need
monday the 9th off."    evidently he saw, 'cause i'm off!  where am i going?
ann arbor?  yay!
me, happy.

jg