s-s-s-s...a-a-a-a...

OH my!!! With all this talk about the Safety Dance lately,I had to share
my fun little story with y'all...I finally decided to usurp control of
the radio at my job,and I put on your typical "mix" station,and it's a
"flashbak lunch". Well,I'm sure you all know where this is going..."The
Safety Dance" started right when I took a sip of coffee,and I proceeded
to choke and giggle and make all kinds of noises that thoroughly
frightenened my boss...heehee! Just thought I'd share the joy. :)

~jillian~

np: 94.3 FM The Point (I'd rather say that than Bryan Adams)

"How about unabashedly bawling your eyes out?" - Alanis Morisette

\\|//                                      AIM: FlyBaby96
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//  ICQ: 20293441
                                     /|\