Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #318

Chris Emery sez:

> Reminder to everyone seeing the OTR/Junkies tour:  Post your setlists
> for the giglist archive that Jeff Holland is maintaining out of his
> love for YOU!  ;-)

	Si.  I am all about love.  Please post your reviews also, 'cause
one day (like when Georgia Tech no longer has shackles around my wrists) I'm
gonna add that stuff, too, and a whole lot of other cool stuff that people
have sent me.

	Mucha gracias,

	Jeff

	Visit the Over the Rhine gig-list (and semi-history) at:
	http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b/otrhine

"The past can be like sidewalk chalk
 if you will dance and pray for rain"
 FORGET WHAT YOU KNOW - Caedmon's Call               jholland at cc_gatech.edu
                                       http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b