Re: mind if i mince my toe-picks?

consolidating mail better than i ever could, SheepyFuzz at aol_com writes:

>between jillian, you, chrissy, and myself, there's a pretty good
>OTR/carpenters overlap. hmm, ever see karin and karen in the same room
>together? ; )

maybe they could duet/melody "Close to You" and "Paul and Virginia."  or
what if they had been the "Silent Night" pairing on DNotY?

>binkyboo ALSO wrote:

*aw, shucks*

if i'm binkyboo, does that make you "sheepyshoo?" ;{)}

>>This is a straight quote from our UPS guy when he was asked if he'd
>like
>>a Fresca:
>
>>"Fresca? What the hell's that?!"
>
>ups guys are cute.

if *anyone* can look good in a shit brown uniform, more power to 'em!

>and the final bink remark:

hardly.... ;{P}

actually, this next one belongs to you.

>and florida, by the way, is not a part of the south in this one. ask
>for a
>sweet tea, and they get as confused as the ups man.

i never considered florida as part of the south, anyway.  it's just
"florida".  i'm coninced that when you reach a certain age, the
Retirement Police come to take you away and replant you therein.

>love,
>sha
>(my granny makes the best sweet tea on god's green earth. no
>argument.)

i always thought earth was on the brown side.  it's the grass which is
green... ;{P}

kilts and kisses,

bink

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]