mind if i mince my toe-picks?

'cause i hate getting so much mail from meself in one day...

In a message dated 10/9/98 6:08:12 PM EST, binkmeisterrick at juno_com writes:

> YES!  (trying to keep up with my mail!) hey, i love the Carpenters, too!
>  in fact, i'm toying with the idea of covering "Superstar" someday....

between jillian, you, chrissy, and myself, there's a pretty good
OTR/carpenters overlap. hmm, ever see karin and karen in the same room
together? ; )

In a message dated 10/9/98 11:53:08 AM EST, S1142780 at cedarnet_cedarville.edu
writes:

> sheepyfuzz, you always make me giggle at my terminal.

brownie points (or kool-aid points?) for lisa nichole walker. thanks, doll!

binkyboo ALSO wrote:

>This is a straight quote from our UPS guy when he was asked if he'd like
>a Fresca:

>"Fresca? What the hell's that?!"

ups guys are cute.

and the final bink remark:

>now *here's* a regional/southern thing!  in the south when you order iced
>tea, it automatically comes sweetened unless you ask otherwise.  up north
>if you expect your tea sweet, you gotta ask for the sugar...

and florida, by the way, is not a part of the south in this one. ask for a
sweet tea, and they get as confused as the ups man.

love,
sha
(my granny makes the best sweet tea on god's green earth. no argument.)